At A Level we follow the AQA Business GCE Syllabus – for the specification, key materials, past papers and answers and overview.
A Summary of the Programme of Study
Subject content (elements 1-6 covered in Year 12)
- 1 What is business?
- 2 Managers, leadership and decision making
- 3 Decision making to improve marketing performance
- 4 Decision making to improve operational performance
- 5 Decision making to improve financial performance
- 6 Decision making to improve human resource performance
- 7 Analysing the strategic position of a business
- 8 Choosing strategic direction
- 9 Strategic methods: how to pursue strategies
- 10 Managing strategic change
A-Z of Theoretical Concepts
Outstanding Resources to accompany course