Year 11 - EXAMS
If you wish to contact the Exams Department, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 13th November: Compulsory Intervention for English (Monday), Maths (Wednesday) and Science (Thursday).
- 13th November: Sixth Form Open Evening – 6-8pm.
- 27th November – 8th December: Year 11 Mock Exams in all subjects.
- 20th December: Year 11 Mock Results Day.
- 8th January: Compulsory Year 11 Intervention begins after school – English, Maths and Science.
- 26th February: Year 11 Mock Exams in EBAcc subjects (Eng/Mat/Sci/Hums/Lang).
- 13th May: GCSE Exams begin!
- End of June: GCSE Exams contingency day.
- 3rd July: Prom.
- 22nd August 2024: GCSE Results Day.
- Targeted half-term revision during February, April and May half-terms
Exam Information Evening
Exam and Revision Timetable
Useful Revision Resources
- SAM Learning – www.samlearning.com – revision website with lots of activities for all subject areas. Tailored activity to 2022 Advance Information documents.
- Physics and Maths Tutor - https://www.physicsandmathstutor.com/ - amazing revision resource website with lots of flash cards, summary notes and past paper questions for a range of subjects – not just English and Maths!
- BBC Bitesize - https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/levels/z98jmp3 - useful for short revision recaps. Particularly useful for content heavy subjects such as Science.
- Seneca Learning – www.senecalearning.com – similar to SAM Learning, lots of short activities for acquiring and testing knowledge.
- Hegarty Maths – www.hegartymaths.com – a website for testing Maths knowledge with over 50000 questions.
- Cognito - https://cognitoedu.org/home.html - a website for testing Science and Maths knowledge, with videos and exercises to go alongside. Pupils have found this really useful.
Exam Board Websites
Please use these exam boards to access past papers for your subject areas. Exam board websites have lots of useful links such as specifications and past papers, as well as mark schemes. Please find the links to exam boards below, as well as the exam boards pupils at Drapers’ Academy study for each subject.
- AQA - https://www.aqa.org.uk/
- Pearson (Edexcel) - https://qualifications.pearson.com/en/home.html
- OCR - https://ocr.org.uk/
- WJEC - https://www.wjec.co.uk/
- OCR Cambridge National - https://www.ocr.org.uk/qualifications/cambridge-nationals/
- English – AQA
- English Entry Level - Pearson
- Maths – Pearson
- All Sciences – AQA
- Art – AQA
- Business – OCR
- Retail – WJEC
- Catering – WJEC
- Child Development – OCR
- Design Built Environment – WJEC
- Drama – Pearson
- DT – AQA
- French – Pearson
- Geography – AQA
- German – Pearson
- Health & Fitness – NCFE
- History – Pearson
- IT – OCR Cambridge National
- Music – RSL
- RE – AQA
Look after yourself this exam period. There are some useful links below. If you are really struggling, you must let a relevant member of staff know. Alternatively, if you would like to contact the Year 11 team for support, please email either email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.